April 7, 2010

Can I shop in your Garden?

Waking up this morning I could hear the birds chirping and feel the sun shining, right on to my face. It sooo put me in a great mood. But, I then realized that I have to go into work today, 5-ish, and its going to be 90 degrease!! O well, nothing better then making money. So as I walked into my backyard i noticed these huge beatiful pink and white flowers, you can see them below, that caught my eye. They actually put me in the mind state of the H&M Garden Collection!♥♥♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
for more info you can go to hmthegardencollection.com

No comments:

About Al-Fuquan.

My photo
Willingboro., Nj, United States
18 year old unique individual that attends Rider University, majoring in Journalism. Aspiring Fashion Journalisnt, in due time, and WC&D is my World.

Follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow wild chaotic and dandy.

Followers.

Contact me.

Email: journalisticaly.driven@yahoo.com