December 26, 2009

9th.

Today was a good day, some rain, but a good day. I went for a little thrift shopping trip, in Medford. I have to say, the place was worth going to. It held many antique items, from wallets made in Thailand to sewing kits from the 1800's. I brought a ton of nifties, but I was pretty bummed when I realized they held no male clothing. O well! I love the broaches I found!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

About Al-Fuquan.

My photo
Willingboro., Nj, United States
18 year old unique individual that attends Rider University, majoring in Journalism. Aspiring Fashion Journalisnt, in due time, and WC&D is my World.

Follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow wild chaotic and dandy.

Followers.

Contact me.

Email: journalisticaly.driven@yahoo.com