September 5, 2009

eye cant wait..!

Summer 09..Finished
Fall 09..Just Beginning
1st School Day approaching, 2 days to be specific.
Def will see Familar faces with hopefully New Swagg..
New CUT coming soon.
Ooo thee wonderful antics of cruising in as a dope a** Senior !!
Ouw! Ouw! Ouw!
Can't wait to see thee ones I love Kill!...I meannn..It's onli Rite!
I shall be Booted!
Sashion Fhow will Pop!!
College! ;)
eye cant wait!

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

that picture is priceless.

Anonymous said...

i love you. we will continue to bring it this last year.

Al-Fuquan said...

awwww. love you too nich!
nd...mos def we will!
with out a doubt!

About Al-Fuquan.

My photo
Willingboro., Nj, United States
18 year old unique individual that attends Rider University, majoring in Journalism. Aspiring Fashion Journalisnt, in due time, and WC&D is my World.

Follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow wild chaotic and dandy.

Followers.

Contact me.

Email: journalisticaly.driven@yahoo.com